Dollar Tree High-End DIY Bathroom Decor
Want your bathroom to feel luxurious? Make these dollar tree high-end DIY bathroom decor by ChicOnTheCheap on Youtube. You can find these items online, but they can be expensive and sometimes overpriced, so why not just recreate them for just a few dollars? These tutorials are so easy to make. If you want the free label, go over her Youtube video. Read on to learn how to make these gorgeous bathroom items.
1. Clear organizer for cotton
- clear organizer with a lid (box-shaped) or clear jar with a lid
- clear marbles
- hot glue
- white spray paint or any color you like (optional)
- tray (for the clear jars)
Put a small amount of hot glue on the middle of the lid and place the marble. Paint the lids with white spray paint and let them dry. If you are going to use clear jars, paint the tray white. Set aside and let it dry. Once dry, place the jars on the tray.
2. Travel bottles
- travel bottles
- sticker label (better to use waterproof sticker)
- clear packing tape (if printed on paper, not on sticker paper)
- mod podge (if printed on paper, not on sticker paper)
Cut the label. Put mod podge on the back of the label and glue it to the bottle. Cover with clear packaging tape to make it waterproof.
3. Soap Dispenser
- dolomite liquid soap dispenser
- label (you can print them on a waterproof sticker paper for longer use)
- clear packaging tape (if the label is printed on paper)
Cut the label and attach it to the soap dispenser using clear packaging tape.
4. Minimalist tray
- stove burner cover
- hot glue
- clear marble
- white spray paint
Flip the cover upside down, then attach 3 marbles on the circumference of the cover evenly spaced out using hot glue. Paint with white spray paint and let it dry.
5. Hand soap using dollar tree products
- dollar tree hand soap with pump and refill soap without pump (buy the products where the pump fits perfectly on the refill soap)
- clear packaging tape
Place the pump on the refill soap bottle. Then place the label using clear packaging tape.
6. Foaming soap dispenser
- foaming hand sanitizer from the dollar tree
- blower or hair dryer
- Using a hair dryer, heat the label, then remove it from the bottle.
7. Elegant glass candleholder
- small fluted glass holder from the dollar tree
- tall glass hurricanes
- pillar candles
Place the small fluted glass inside the tall glass hurricane, then put the pillar candle inside.
8. Tissue bins
- window storage bins
Place your tissue papers inside this bin to neatly store them.